Listen to the episode here:
In my new podcast episode of DEAR THERAPIST I speak about things therapists say that you should question or at least not take for the only truth.
This episode is actually inspired by my younger therapist self who said and did things during therapy processes which I now, after being in this business for quite a while, would not say or do like that any more.
I speak about the following:
- Why only following a diagnose will make you not see your client fully and will make your client feel not fully seen
- Why working on your boundaries during therapy might be the wrong approach
- Why the assumption „You can only love someone else if you can love yourself“ is just wrong
- Why your body might not give you the best advice
- Why fear is not just bad and can even become your guardian angel
Head over to Apple Music, Spotify, my Youtube Channel or listen to the episode here on my website and please don’t forget to drop your feedback as a review and comment here.
Thank you so much and enjoy listening and sharing your opinion with me!
All the best for you,